Get Revenue Growth, Leads, and Sales Insights Like You Never Had Before. Just Wait. And Watch. Often.
Welcome to our What’s My Pipeline show page. Hosted by Paul Mosenson and Brett Julian (more below) as well as guests when available. What’s My Pipeline will be live-streamed on LinkedIn every Friday at 3p ET. It will also be recorded and saved on our archive website below. So, if you miss a show, we’ll share with you what you missed!
Streams Live Every Friday at 3p EST on LinkedIn
- All Shows Recorded for Future Watching as Well
- Shows May Also Be Streamed on our Guest’s LinkedIn Profiles on Other Days
If you are C-Suite
You need to watch us often to get valuable insights on how marketing and sales works together to drive more revenue. Whether you are B2B services, technology, SaaS, manufacturing, or other, you’re sure to receive ideas you can consider for your business.
If you are Marketing or Sales
You need to watch us often to get valuable insights on optimizing what you do, and perhaps we can give you ideas to implement in your organization, whether you are in markeing, sales, or revenue ops.
Strategies to customize sales coaching based on rep personalities
Strategies to customize sales coaching based on rep personalities. All sales reps have varied personalities and we’ll give some tips on general personality traits and how to coach them
A discussion of emails that engage and sell
Email marketing is a key part of a marketing and sales cadence. We discuss email message and funnel strategy.
What is Sales Engagement
Sales engagement is the process of turning mid-funnel leads into bottom funnel with persuasive messaging. We discuss best practices.
Checkout Our Videos of Past Shows
Learn from Us and National Thought Leaders. Optimize Your Funnel and Grow!
We’ll discuss message and content. How are you bulding trust with your prospects? Why should they buy from you? Find out.
Leads! We discuss demand generation. The channels they use, how to convince them, how to qualify, and how to convert them into real opportunities!
Trials, Demos, Quotes, Appointments. Sales engagement, and sales enablement. We’ll discuss ways to turn prospects into customers with funnels, outbound, and trust-building.
Next, it’s sales process, and how to best do proposals, build relationships with prospects, and how to increase close rates. We’ll discuss all things that improve sales.
We have much to say!
Meet the Hosts
Watch Brett’s Passion
Brett is an accomplished sales coach for SalesQB, a national group of sales consultants for SMBs. Each week, Brett works with you and your team to improve lead generation, better structure the sales process, leverage sales technologies, create a pipeline model and accountability, and individually coach reps. In detail, he helps drive growth with a 6-step process. His experience covers many industries.
- Step 1: Auditing your sales best practice
- Step 2: Increasing lead generation quantity and efficiency
- Step 3: Creating a “proven & repeatable sales process” for the company
- Step 4: Leveraging technology to reduce sales costs and effectiveness
- Step 5: Improving sales management by installing models, systems, and management
- Step 6: Improving individual salesperson performance through coaching, mentoring, and training
Watch Paul’s Passion
Paul Mosenson, Founder of NuSpark Consulting, is a long-time digital marketer and lead generator, helping firms from technology, manufacturing, business services and more, generate quality leads that are close to buying, using strategic lead magnets and trust-worthy messaging to capture qualified prospects that sales teams can engage with and successfully make appointments and close. Paul’s process:
- Step 1: Assess and evaluate value proposition, target audiences, and then creates message map
- Step 2: Build an offer plan, including lead magnets (guides, eBooks, webinars) to attract prospects with a business problem
- Step 3: Updates websites and landing pages optimized for conversion-rate or lead capture from all channels
- Step 4: Develops a robust lead generation plan covering paid search, SEO, inbound marketing, demand generation, content syndication, cold email outreach, and tele-services.
- Step 5: Builds a robust funnel that includes a mix of emails and calls to segeue those in consideration-mode to buying-mode.
- Step 6: Measures and optimizes all aspects of the buyer’s journey from click to close
And a Guest!
A sales, marketing, or C-Suite guest
Many shows will include a guest or two, as we discuss lead generation, sales management, and revenue growth together. We will ask questions, challenge, and get some real insight based on experience and skill-set. Can’t wait.
Listen. Be Entertained. And Get Strategic Insights to Scale Your Business
Lots of topics. Lots of insights. Lots of pointing fingers? Maybe. But you need to grow leads, sales, and customers. We have a lot to say. Join us.
Example Sales Topics
* How do you project closing rates
* What is sales enablement and describe the benefits
* How do sales build trust with prospects
* Is texting a good outreach ploy?
* The anatomy of a 1st touch conversation
* What does a Sales Coach actually do?
* Automation vs human touch- do both?
* Ways sales can help marketing drive performance
* Sales enablement tools- why you need them
* CRM solutions- how to choose and optimize
Example Marketing Topics
* What’s an ideal website format that converts
* What are buyers really looking for
* Demo, Trial, Assessment, Consultation, Call Us- what’s best?
* Do I need to rebrand?
* What is conversion rate optimization
* Cold email- is it worth it?
* You’re doing search marketing wrong- why?
* What are the best lead magnets that convert?
* How can you really use LinkedIn for sales
* Keys to driving attention to your solution
It’s time to grow in 2023
Add What’s My Pipeline to your Calendar so you can watch us as often as you wish!
Nothing to lose. Revenue to gain. Leads to capture. Customers to sign-up. Sales to close. In 2023; the ultimate and most entertaining, informative show of the year. At least we think so. You’ll see.
How this works
Subscribe to our show and add to your calendar. Easily add the events to your Outlook, Google, Apple, Microsoft calendars. That way you won’t miss a show. Remember we’ll email you anything you miss, and remind you of new shows and guests coming up.
Click the Subscribe icon top right on the calendar widget below or a specific show to add our show listings to your favorite calendar app. It’s that easy.
Want to be a Guest?
Sign up to be a guest- you’ll be the star of the show, discuss your business, and the value you give your customers.
We’ll ask questions- we’ll challenge, and we’ll learn something. We’ll record the show and it will air on your feed, and you can share the show with your prospects and clients, and with an offer, you too can generate leads.
Be a Guest!
“I used to get frustrated about all our missed opportunities, whether it was salespeople blowing a deal or just never having the time to get around to all the work that needed to get done. Now my salesQB handles everything for me. Sales are up, and my stress is way down.”
“I worked directly with Brett in a sales capacity over a two year period. Additionally, I have known him over twenty years. Brett is a detail oriented, pragmatic, ethical, entrepreneur with tremendous drive, discipline and tenacity. He has thrived at every endeavor he pursued and I would strongly recommend him for any results oriented venture.”
“Paul Mosenson has been an invaluable asset to our growth at Zibtek. As our Fractional CMO he helped us fine-tune our messages and value prop, improved our cost-per-lead from all of our marketing channels, and helped us generate new quality leads with content marketing programs. He’s recommended highly for any firm looking to grow further. “
“Paul Mosenson is a fantastic lead generation expert. He got our new website content live with an awesome value proposition, and even included an explainer video. He then developed a robust lead gen plan with search, inbound, outbound and a lead magnet ebook to drive new. For any firm looking to grow and generate quality leads to the sales teams, I highly recommend Paul as a marketing partner.”