Information for Potential Guests for What’s My Pipeline?
Hello! Welcome to the guest introduction to our new live-streaming show called “What’s My Pipeline?” where Paul Mosenson and Brett Julian (more about us below) will welcome you as our guest to share your insights on a marketing, sales, or revenue topic of your choice.
Paul and Brett will of course ask you questions, and even offer alternative POVs, which makes good listening for our planned target audience, Executives and the C-Suite for the SMB market. It’s new, but we count on guests like you to spread the word, and showcase your own thought leadership in a compelling manner. We’ll work with you on how to share your appearance to your benefit, so your prospects and customers can view your insights.
More about the show is below on the landing page.
As a potential guest, there’s a process we hope you partake in, because producing a show like this almost weekly does take work and effort, but we and you will see the rewards down the line.
Set-Up: During our first planning meeting (our goal is between 5p-7p EST for these) the agenda would be:
- Explain how the live streaming works with our tool Streamyard, of which you’ll be a temporary user (free of charge) so that we can hook the tool up to your LinkedIn profile, so that when we do a show, your connections will be notified. We plan on recording the show and streaming it on your profile as well as ours for larger reach.
- Show you LinkedIn events and how to set up the live stream on your profile. Once we have a topic we will send you artwork so that you can add that image to your event page.
- Show production. We will then choose a time best for all of us to produce the live stream on Streamyard. The show will be recorded and scheduled, plus available after editing on a show archive page, so that after the show, you can share the link of the show with your thought leadership to your email list, customers, or prospects. We’ll show you an example.
- Topic preparing and promotion. Also we will need a headshot of you so we can update the show artwork and use for show promotion. We’ll show you how to upload on your profile event page. In addition, you’ll receive a sheet, where you’ll write up a bio of yourself, who you target, company, topic description, and a list of at least 5 questions we should ask you, like a podcast. Because this is video, we can also share slides or images, so you can prepare those as well.
- And before the actual recording, of course we’ll plan time to rehearse if needed, especially if you have images or slides to show.
Please set up a call with us with Calendly below and let’s do a show!
Get Revenue Growth, Leads, and Sales Insights Like You Never Had Before. Just Wait. And Watch. Often.
Starts Friday January 6.
Streams Live Every Friday at 3p EST on LinkedIn
- All Shows Recorded for Future Watching as Well
- Shows May Also Be Streamed on our Guest’s LinkedIn Profiles on Other Days
If you are C-Suite
You need to watch us often to get valuable insights on how marketing and sales works together to drive more revenue. Whether you are B2B services, technology, SaaS, manufacturing, or other, you’re sure to receive ideas you can consider for your business.
If you are Marketing or Sales
You need to watch us often to get valuable insights on optimizing what you do, and perhaps we can give you ideas to implement in your organization, whether you are in markeing, sales, or revenue ops.
Checkout Our Videos of Past Shows
Learn from Us and National Thought Leaders. Optimize Your Funnel and Grow!
We have much to say!
Meet the Hosts
Watch Brett’s Passion
- Step 1: Auditing your sales best practice
- Step 2: Increasing lead generation quantity and efficiency
- Step 3: Creating a “proven & repeatable sales process” for the company
- Step 4: Leveraging technology to reduce sales costs and effectiveness
- Step 5: Improving sales management by installing models, systems, and management
- Step 6: Improving individual salesperson performance through coaching, mentoring, and training
Watch Paul’s Passion
Paul Mosenson, Founder of NuSpark Consulting, is a long-time digital marketer and lead generator, helping firms from technology, manufacturing, business services and more, generate quality leads that are close to buying, using strategic lead magnets and trust-worthy messaging to capture qualified prospects that sales teams can engage with and successfully make appointments and close. Paul’s process:
- Step 1: Assess and evaluate value proposition, target audiences, and then creates message map
- Step 2: Build an offer plan, including lead magnets (guides, eBooks, webinars) to attract prospects with a business problem
- Step 3: Updates websites and landing pages optimized for conversion-rate or lead capture from all channels
- Step 4: Develops a robust lead generation plan covering paid search, SEO, inbound marketing, demand generation, content syndication, cold email outreach, and tele-services.
- Step 5: Builds a robust funnel that includes a mix of emails and calls to segeue those in consideration-mode to buying-mode.
- Step 6: Measures and optimizes all aspects of the buyer’s journey from click to close
And a Guest!
A sales, marketing, or C-Suite guest
Listen. Be Entertained. And Get Strategic Insights to Scale Your Business
Example Sales Topics
* What is sales enablement and describe the benefits
* How do sales build trust with prospects
* Is texting a good outreach ploy?
* The anatomy of a 1st touch conversation
* What does a Sales Coach actually do?
* Automation vs human touch- do both?
* Ways sales can help marketing drive performance
* Sales enablement tools- why you need them
* CRM solutions- how to choose and optimize
Example Marketing Topics
* What are buyers really looking for
* Demo, Trial, Assessment, Consultation, Call Us- what’s best?
* Do I need to rebrand?
* What is conversion rate optimization
* Cold email- is it worth it?
* You’re doing search marketing wrong- why?
* What are the best lead magnets that convert?
* How can you really use LinkedIn for sales
* Keys to driving attention to your solution
Want to be a Guest?
Sign up to be a guest- you’ll be the star of the show, discuss your business, and the value you give your customers.
We’ll ask questions- we’ll challenge, and we’ll learn something. We’ll record the show and it will air on your feed, and you can share the show with your prospects and clients, and with an offer, you too can generate leads.
Be a Guest!