Start-Up Marketing Services
As a Fractional CMO, with near 40 years of marketing growth experience, I am well-positioned to work with start-ups to escalate their business to new heights. I understand the challenges, confirming market need, building optimizing media tests quickly, and driving revenue in a crowded market.
So maybe I am one of the oldest growth hackers! No worries because nothing beats experience, and I love what I do.
A growth hacker is someone who uses creative, low-cost strategies to help businesses acquire and retain customers. A typically new field in marketing, growth hacking combines lead generation tools, data and low cost martech to grow businesses. Growth Hacking is ideal for startups because of the limited budgets and resources, but it also lends itself to larger firms as well.
As a consultant for you:
- I focus solely on marketing strategies related to growing businesses like yours
- I hypothesize, prioritize, and test innovative growth tactics using a mix of content, tools, and aggressive funnel building to drive leads and sales.
- I consistently analyze and test to see what’s working.
Being a senior-level consultant, I typically work with your existing partners (designers, writers, social media people) or I would find new ones from either my contacts or free-lance websites.
As a strategic partner I will:
- Build media and lead generation programs; for B2B, retail, or eCommerce.
- Evaluate the best low-cost tools to manage your marketing programs.
- Assist your team with funnel building, landing page and email content that drives conversions.
- Consistently evaluate and optimize campaign results and tweak consistently.
A few of the many tools I use for clients pending need:
- One tool you may have heard of is GoHighLevel; a combination lead management tool that combines landing pages, email funnel programs, and a CRM. Here’s an explainer video.
- I also have many clients on Leadpages; a robust landing page tool that increases conversions.
- I create really good lead magnets with a robust designer tool called Designrr.
- Let’s make it easy for customers to give you testimonial videos with Videopeel.
- How about a viral contest with Upviral to generate more leads at a fraction of the cost.
- I make some cool banner ads with BannerSnack.
- I help clients put high performing YouTube ads together with Camtasia
And I keep up-to-speed on the latest tools that easily and cost-effectively solve marketing problems. Content development- influencer outreach – contests – video – sales engagement – social media!
One more thing. I am also a tech-founder. I have my own sports app on the app stores and can market your app as well; so that’s a bonus!
Let’s grow together. Let’s plan a discovery call and discuss your needs.
Fill Out Our Form to Learn More
Paul Mosenson has been integral part of our start-ups by contributing to their strategic direction with thoughtful and compelling recommendations and insights. He’s much more than a fractional CMO; he builds landing pages, implements lead gen programs and optimizes them regularly, and is always offering new ideas that contribute to our success. And, we’re impressed by his negotiating skills and his attention to detail. For any start-up ready to grow further, I recommend Paul highly!Corey Park, Founder & Chairman, Academic Technology Ventures
Product: Personal Care
Target: Human Resource Execs