My Sales Services
Marketing & Sales Need to Align, Of Course
I will accelerate your sales pipeline, lower customer acquisition costs, increase customer lifetime value, improve conversion rates, and help grow your revenue. How?
By utilize my sales alliances from my team at Your Revenue Growth Team, the revenue consultancy where I act as CMO.
I preach marketing and sales alignment. It’s critical and our focus for your revenue growth. Our experienced sales leaders can’t perform as well unless the quality of leads is better than you’re likely getting now.
The benefits of marketing and sales alignment
- Achieve a better understanding of the customer (demos, needs, desires)
- Sharing of customer feedback (offers, role in decision processes, customer priorities, etc.)
- Better engagement between both departments (messaging, outreach plan, lead outcomes, targeting pivots)
- Clearer mapping of the customer journey (marketing and sales funnel and cadence alignment; better campaign execution.
Our sales process that leads to Increased Revenue Growth:
- Review selling tactics; outreach, follow-up, presentations, CRM usage, quota and forecasting plan
- Assess sales team performance; coaching, developing, managing
- Audit success drivers; sales strategy, methodology, performance management, organization
Revenue and closes increase the better your salespeople can communicate trust! We help you build that trust via:
- Proper sharing of content to each audience segment
- Management of cadence and frequency via Sales Engagement tools and process
- Strategic use of LinkedIn and social selling
- Customized personalized proposals and presentations via Sales Enablement platforms
- Use of video in your outreach
What Exactly is Sales Enablement?
Sales enablement is the strategic, ongoing process of equipping sales teams with the content, guidance, and training they need to effectively engage buyers. Sales enablement analytics provide marketing and sales teams with data-driven insights to optimize their business and drive revenue.
Placing a focus on sales enablement makes sales teams more effective by:
- Connecting sellers to the most relevant content for each buyer engagement
- Providing flexible ways to present content to customers
- Delivering real-time visibility into whether or not customers find content engaging
- Applying advanced analytics so pitches and content can be optimized
- Enabling sellers to get the training they need and measuring how effectively that training delivers bottom line results
In fact, Aberdeen found that companies with excellent successful Sales Enablement programs have:
- 32% higher team sales quota attainment,
- 24% better individual quota achievement, and
- 23% higher lead conversion rate.
Not only that, over 75% of companies using sales enablement tools report higher sales in the past 12 months, with nearly 40% reporting growth of 25% or more.