For Manufacturing/Industrial Firms
Industrial & Manufacturing Marketing Services
Industrial marketing is kind of a hybrid between B2B solution providers and eCommerce. Typically, your buyers are looking for a very specific product to solve a business problem. Pure eCommerce is when you showcase your products on your website with prices, where the conversion is Purchase. Prospects rarely deal with salespeople. You’re more likely a hybrid; meaning you do show products on your website, but your conversion action is lead generation, such as Get a Quote, or Submit your Specs.
Whether your product represents a big purchase decision from your prospects, meaning they are doing heavy research and reviewing many vendors, or perhaps it’s a shorter sales cycle, convincing site visitors to engage with you is most critical to increasing conversion rates and revenue growth.
The opportunity to build trust, attract prospects, and generate leads and quotes, before prospects go to search engines, is a process called Lead Magnet marketing. Watch the video.
Among Paul’s services for your industry are:
- Review your buyer’s needs and who they are, and how they seek out products
- Assess your website, and make changes if necessary, to increase engagement, product views, and conversion rates
- Diagnose your revenue goal process; and determine sales-qualified leads targets, and inquiry targets to reach your goals
- Work with your team to plan a robust traffic-generating marketing plan, including search, shopping channels, trade publications, social media, trade shows, online media.
- Develop a lead-generating marketing plan including conversion optimization, lead magnets such as content downloads, offer tactics, email nurture programs and more.
We also want to ensure marketing and sales teams are on the same page as far as lead definitions and content/offer strategy and utilize your CRM together in order to better close the qualified leads we get your firm. Together we’ll build a consistent inbound pipeline of qualified leads to you.
And if needed, I can offer you a free CRM to manage contacts as well as the marketing outreach, called SparkLead
Paul Mosenson, Founder of NuSpark Consulting, has been managing B2B campaigns for over 30 years. A former Media Director at B2B marketing agencies, Paul’s experience and understanding of the entire lead funnel, and what makes inquiries become qualified leads, is second to none.
An example Lead Magnet that drove additional leads and sales
An example of a lead magnet for our client, Leica Geosystems. The goal was to educate prospects on the benefits of 3D laser scanning. 3D laser scanning uses either phase-based or LIDAR technology to accurately and efficiently capture 3-dimensional data in a wide variety of settings, regardless of size and surface features. Without physically touching what is being measured, 3D laser scanning creates clear and precise digital records of existing conditions. The scan produces millions of measurement points called “coordinates.” Together the points create the raw data in the form of “point clouds.”
- Fast—A single laser scanner can capture up to a million 3D data points per second, providing incredibly accurate and rich detail of every aspect of your project.
- Accurate—Individual measurements acquired by tape measures or hand-held devices are subject to errors. Laser scanning is the most accurate form of measurement available, delivering accuracy of a few millimeters or less.
- Reduce costs —Incorporating a laser scan into the design of your project assures accurate and complete information, avoiding the cost of equipment rental, manual measurement, clashes, change orders, not to mention project delays and headaches.
- Minimize shut-down times—Laser scanning is quick, safe and non-intrusive – eliminating or minimizing operational shut downs and client inconvenience.
- Safety—3D scanning can obtain measurements in hard to reach or hazardous locations while keeping workers out of harm’s way. Scanning is completed safely from the ground without the need for harnesses, lifts or cranes.
NuSpark facilitated all our needs in our initial foray into internet advertising. Paul surveyed potential outlets, helped us select the sites with the best demographics, established pricing, and organized the advertising copy. Additionally, his attention-to-detail with our pay-per-click campaigns has contributed to our conversion growth and increased ROI. Paul has also been responsive, thorough and informed. I would highly recommend him and his team for any b2b company looking to grow within interactive channels.
I am Paul Mosenson. Over 35 years driving leads with strategic marketing and media plans across all forms of businesses B2B, B2C, and of course, Manufacturing/Industrial businesss. As a Fractional CMO or Growth Advisor, or even as an outsourced Media Director, I will work with your team to build campaigns that separate you from the competition, with an increased opportunity to build relationships with prospects, and increase quotes and sales.
Bottom- line; if you need more leads, you Better Call Paul
Lead Generation Process
I’ll take a deep dive into your target audiences for each product or service, and the benefits of your firm. Goal is to set the stage for a robust lead gen program
Lead Magnet Build
We’ll work together for topic development, format, and key messages, then build assets that prospects will need as they consider product updates in their organization. I have writers and designers, affordable, ready to develop based on our outlines.
Conversion optimization is a focus. Website traffic needs to be qualified, and your website or landing page messaging and proof points need to be spot-on to generate high levels of leads.
A funnel is a series of follow-up messages prospects receive, once leads are captured. A mix of emails, calls, or texts to engage prospects further to drive quotes or appointments. All processed via my proprietory CRM if needed.
With over 35 years as a Media Buyer, both traditional and digital, rest assured I can implement campaigns to target the right traffic. Think paid search, display, YouTube & video, Facebook. LinkedIn, product directories, content portals, trade journals, and more.
All campaigns and funnels will be measured with rigor. I’ll consider A/B tests, with the goal to optimize campaigns on an ongoing basis, tweak along the way, and maximize your campaign ROI. I got this.
Trusted by NuSpark Consulting
Let’s Grow Your Business and Start the Lead Generation Process. Discovery Call First