For Manufacturing/Industrial Firms
Industrial & Manufacturing Marketing Services
Industrial marketing is kind of a hybrid between B2B solution providers and eCommerce. Typically, your buyers are looking for a very specific product to solve a business problem. Pure eCommerce is when you showcase your products on your website with prices, where the conversion is Purchase. Prospects rarely deal with salespeople. You’re more likely a hybrid; meaning you do show products on your website, but your conversion action is lead generation, such as Get a Quote, or Submit your Specs.
Whether your product represents a big purchase decision from your prospects, meaning they are doing heavy research and reviewing many vendors, or perhaps it’s a shorter sales cycle, convincing site visitors to engage with you is most critical to increasing conversion rates and revenue growth.
Among paul’s services for your industry are:
- Review your buyer’s needs and who they are, and how they seek out products
- Assess your website, and make changes if necessary, to increase engagement, product views, and conversion rates
- Diagnose your revenue goal process; and determine sales-qualified leads targets, and inquiry targets to reach your goals
- Work with your team to plan a robust traffic-generating marketing plan, including search, shopping channels, trade publications, social media, trade shows, online media.
- Develop a lead-generating marketing plan including conversion optimization, lead magnets such as content downloads, offer tactics, email nurture programs and more.
We also want to ensure marketing and sales teams are on the same page as far as lead definitions and content/offer strategy and utilize your CRM together in order to better close the qualified leads we get your firm. Together we’ll build a consistent inbound pipeline of qualified leads to you.
Paul Mosenson, Founder of NuSpark Consulting, has been managing B2B campaigns for over 30 years. A former Media Director at B2B marketing agencies, Paul’s experience and understanding of the entire lead funnel, and what makes inquiries become qualified leads, is second to none.
Product: Personal Care
Target: Human Resource Execs