LEAD GENERATION ASSESSMENT AUDIT
Why You Need a Lead Generation Audit
A lead generation audit is important for several reasons:
- Improving lead quality: By reviewing your lead generation strategies and processes, you can identify areas for improvement that will result in higher quality leads.
- Maximizing lead conversion: An audit will help you identify any bottlenecks or obstacles in your lead generation and conversion process, allowing you to optimize your lead funnel and increase conversions.
- Aligning with business goals: By reviewing your lead generation strategies and metrics, you can ensure that they align with your business goals and objectives.
- Improving ROI: A lead generation audit can help you identify under-performing campaigns, channels or tactics, allowing you to reallocate resources to more effective strategies and improve your return on investment.
- Staying ahead of the competition: An audit will give you a better understanding of your competitors’ lead generation strategies and help you stay ahead of the curve in a constantly evolving landscape.
Overall, a lead generation audit is a valuable exercise that will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of your lead generation process and help you identify opportunities for improvement and growth.
There are many factors that affect your website or landing page conversion rate. A conversion rate is defined as the sum of contact info generated (form submits, calls, emails) divided by site visitors over a period of time.
We focus on performance and optimizing lead capture here at NuSpark, with a focus on lead magnets that drive prospects close to being interested in your service/product.
Imagine what may occur if your current conversion rate doubles, and the additional leads turn into customers. Revenue growth skyrockets!
Founder Paul Mosenson’s offers this audit with the goal to build your trust. It’s well worth it. Trust us.
- Current conversion goal benchmarks and set-up
- Proper setup of GA4 and Tag Manager
- Review of target audiences and buyer personas
- Feature/benefit analysis of website
- Credibility assessment (testimonials, case studies)
- Conversion tactic check-up (chat, website pop-ups, other forms)
- Landing page lead capture assessment
- Current lead magnet plan
- Offer and promotion assessment
- Paid search campaign analysis
Everythng in the Free Audit Plus:
- Advertising plan assessment
- Inbound, digital, social, overall media mix
- Current funnel set-up (emails, calls, cadences, by segment)
- Outbound marketing strategy and review (lists, tools, messages)
- Martech stack assessment (tools, platforms)
- CRM assessment (options, features, recommendations)
- Lead funnel conversation rate benchmarks
- Sales & Marketing alignment assessment
- Appointment setting/SDR approach
- Social selling approach
- SAAS metrics (trials, buyers, churn assessment)
Our goal is to begin an engagement with you; and offer marketing consultant services as described on the website. Paul Mosenson will work directly as your outsourced CMO, or in a consultancy role with your team. Paul’s wish is to contribute to your growth. By improving conversion rate elements, the other services I provide to drive traffic will work much better, and that means increased marketing ROI. Paul has many years’ experience helping both B2B and B2C firms grow successfully.
Therefore, please sign up, and we’ll set up with an initial discovery session to review your products, services, and objectives as a prelude to the audit.
Sleep better at night. It starts here.
Sign Up for Your Lead Generation Audit
I am Paul Mosenson. Over 35 years driving leads with strategic marketing and media plans across all forms of businesses B2B, B2C. As a Fractional CMO or Growth Advisor, or even as an outsourced Media Director, I will work with your team to build campaigns that separate you from the competition, with an increased opportunity to build relationships with prospects, and increase leads and sales. It starts with having a plan to optimize your conversion rate first.
Bottom- line; if you need more leads, you Better Call Paul
Product: Software services
Target: Human Resources