For Business-to-Consumer Firms
Business to Consumer Marketing Services
Your business model is communicating a message that targets the right audience, with the goal, like most websites, is conversion. A conversion is an “agreement” by a consumer to engage with your firm by giving up personal information via a web form, an email submission, or a phone call, in return to learn more about your service, or a quote generation, or an application. Whatever the offer is, our goal is to optimize the conversion rate, but also understand that with advertising programs, prospects need multiple touchpoints throughout their own buyer’s journey in order to generate the quality leads you need.
NuSpark Consulting founder Paul Mosenson has over 30 years’ experience helping firms like yours generate high quality traffic to your website or stores. Nothing beats experience. By combining media buying expertise with a deep understanding of messaging, user experience, conversion, and analytics, you have a marketing partner that is dedicated to grow your business with rigor.
Paul’s industry experience on the business-to-consumer space includes healthcare, retail, education, automotive, real estate, entertainment, travel & tourism, hospitality, consumer products, financial services & banking, insurance, utilities, and more.
Among Paul’s services for business-to-consumer firms are:
- Traditional media buying, including television (and advanced TV like OTT and connected), radio, out-of-home, print, and direct marketing.
- Digital media buying, including paid search, social media advertising, online display, geofencing, native advertising, video marketing.
- Assess your website for content and navigation, and make changes if necessary, to increase engagement conversion rates
- Align landing pages with offers, and test landing page elements for conversion rate increase.
- Diagnose your revenue goal process; and review your website analytics, including assisted conversions and paths to conversion.
- Develop a conversion optimization plan, including trust elements, and call-to-action lead-generation process. Heat mapping and user experience will be reviewed.
- Review email marketing; customer up-sell emails, and other offers and cadence strategy.
Together we’ll build a consistent influx of leads and prospects ready to engage, to grow your sales and profit.
Product: Personal Care
Target: Human Resource Execs